Monday, November 22, 2010

Chapter 23


Anton
We travel a couple more hours in silence. The CD player blasts the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra doing Mozart. It’s on repeat, more to annoy the bimbo than anything else. At one point, I turn on the radio when her song is playing. The CD goes on immediately after. I do enjoy my petty torments.

The place I’m heading to is right off the highway in a very ghetto part of town. I park the Porsche in a spot where it normally would be stripped down as soon as I turned my back. It’s well known around here that if my car were ever touched, the repercussions would be great. I don’t even bother to lock it.

Pros are hanging on the corner, waving to us. I haven’t had any of them, not yet at least. I wave back and make a mental note to take care of that.


Go to Chapter 24

No comments:

Post a Comment