Friday, August 28, 2015

The Alarm Clock at the End of the World


Part 37
Two Nights Prior.

Eva was fed up with the corruption in Metro City. She knew the Party Mayor was a villain, and she wanted him removed from office. She hated Stupendous Guy and the patriarchy of the Superhero Gang. In Lapis Exilis, she found an organization ready for war. It was a means to shake up the order. I wasn’t paying attention to any of this. She immediately began fucking me. This was quite the stir in superhero circles. St. Eva celebrated every victory with mind-blowing sex, and she stopped going on missions with anyone but me.

I’m still pretty drunk. We’ve moved to the bedroom. I’m close to done, but she could go on all night if I let her. The sooner I finish, the more pissed she will be about it. I need to talk about anything to think about something else right now. “Nepotism says that Venus is the secret the ancients used to pick their king.”

Her hips stop mid-buck and she gasps. “Filthy, what did he say?”

“I don’t know, Nepotism talks about all kinds of shit. Keep going! Keep going!”

“Venus,” she says, putting a hand on my chest and pumping her ass once more. “He told you about Venus?”

I hesitate my answer, and she pulls her body tight against mine and pumps here hips until I cum, body so tense that I can’t keep from blowing a little mucus out my nose.

Not even a moment for afterglow, Eva slides away and paces the bedroom. “Filthy,” she whispers. “Filthy, this is bad, this is really bad.”

“What?” I hiss, pulling away from here. “What’s so bad?”

“Filthy, you shouldn’t know this... I’m so sorry. I didn’t know it was you... I’m so sorry, you’ve got to forgive me.”

“What’s the matter?” I demand, pawing at the pants around my ankles. “What’s going on?”

“I thought Solomon was lying,” she sobs and embraces me, burying her face in my chest. “Oh, God, Filthy. Please forgive me.”

“Solomon who? Joshua Solomon?” I ask. Their affair had been all over the news. We were broken up long before, so I had no reason to be mad, but I still stopped buying his albums and wouldn’t listen to anything prior to prison. “Are you still talking to him?” I ask, stroking the back of her head. “Eva, what’s going on?”

She pushes away and looks up in my eyes. “If I told you that, both of our lives would be in danger.” She pushes past me, finds her pants and underwear and dresses. “Let’s keep this on a need-to-know basis.”

“Fucking tell me!” I shout.

She gets on the bed and lays on top of me. “Why do you think Scrubbers would be looking for you?” She asked. “The Pisceans wouldn’t read a news article about you.” She pressed her body firmly into the curves of mine, creating an air-tight seal between us. “Watch yourself. Especially around Nepotism Baldwin.”

I dismiss it with a shake of my head. “Eva, you’re being...”

She grabs my biceps and pulls me straight. “Promise me, Filthy. Fucking promise me!” She takes a deep breath and calms. “If Nepotism says anything about the Knights Templar, you’ve got to tell me right away, okay?”

“Give it a rest...”

“Who else do you have to trust?”

“Fine,” I say at last, still not looking at her. “I’ll tell you. I promise.”

“Good.” She embraces me again and whispers. “Let’s go to bed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment