Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Two Winters Past


Scene 24

FADE IN

EXT. HIGHWAY.

Looking down on jagged black teeth of burnt foundations an empty footprint in the forest, extending out of view around a bend in the mountain the highway is perched on. AIDEN, HOOK, HOLT, TIFF, MARY JANE, and LOGAN are standing at the guardrail.

LOGAN: Must be raiders.

HOOK: When did you come through last?

LOGAN: I don’t know. Been watching you a few days. Maybe a week before that I was here. 

HOLT: I told you I don’t like him following us.

LOGAN: I wanted to make sure you was safe.

HOOK: A fire like this would be hot for days. It’s completely burnt to ash!

HOLT: How many friends do you know?

MARY JANE: We should see if there is anything left. Something is still standing over there.

AIDEN: If it was recent, the raiders have to be close.

HOLT: I’m thinking right here with us.

TIFF: Will you knock it off? Logan is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment