Tuesday, August 5, 2014

AIN SOPH, Part 6


Episode 6

Lilly warped in on Galvatron as he was blasting the last of a Spidron transport. The monster took a full blast of Galvatron’s nose-mounted laser cannon and was still flying. StarScream took combat form and put her trackers on the Spidron.

Galvatron: I got this.

Galvatron: Don’t worry.

Galvatron changed to robot form and blasted the monster in the face as it made one last, desperate lunge to devour Galvatron. The Spidron flashed three times and disappeared. ‘10,000' appeared above Galvatron’s head.

StarScream: I’m surprised it didn’t give birth.

Galvatron: That was the third one to give birth.

Galvatron: I’ve been fighting for a while.

Galvatron: You didn’t sleep long.

StarScream: I tried, but I couldn’t.

Galvatron: There is still a lot of space to cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment