Monday, September 15, 2014

Man-In-Sea



Scene 7

CLAY
Dad? You down here? Mom says you’ve been working all night.

ED
Cousteau was here yesterday afternoon.

CLAY
Man-In-Sea not going well?

ED
That man is more concerned with having a camera in his face than real science. He would like me to proceed without him.

CLAY
He quit?

ED
I’ll have the lockout chamber finished by the end of the week.

CLAY
Well come on, tell me about it over breakfast.

ED
I can’t leave right now.

CLAY
We can wait a few minutes. Mom bake any muffins this morning?

ED
I can’t take the day off if this sub goes in the water by Friday.

CLAY
But I’m leaving for Germany this weekend!

ED
I know. I’m sorry, Clay, but I need to get this done. Take your mother, she’s been dying to get off the ship. I’m sorry, Clay. This is important.

Man-In-Sea


Cast of Characters:

LINK
An inventor. Also, Ed’s father.

ED
As Link remembers himself himself.

MARION
Ed’s wife.

CLAY
Ed and Marion’s second son.

No comments:

Post a Comment