Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Two Winters Past


Scene 13

EXT. FOREST

POPPER shoots into the trees.

POPPER: Go!

POPPER and VALENTINE scramble up a bank.

VALENTINE: How well do they know these woods?

POPPER: Lemeks and Cooleys all played here as kids.

VALENTINE: So we’re dead?

POPPER: Do you always give up this easy?

They reach the top of the bank. There is more gunfire.

VALENTINE: How many cousins are there?

POPPER: I don’t think there was more than three, but Jimmy was getting guys together when we left. I shoulda known. I shoulda known something was up.

VALENTINE: Who else could be with them?

POPPER: That ain’t what I’m worried about?

VALENTINE: Do I want to know how much worse it could be?

POPPER: Some people round these hills think the Cooleys are raising an army of zombies.

They run. More gunfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment